If you have forgotten the password of your JMU account, you can set a new password with "Password Reset". A PIN will be sent to a private or alternative email address.
Attention: Employees, lecturers and guests can only use Password Reset if they have previously entered a mail address for Password Reset (see "Information on alternative / private mail address" below on this page).
- Go to Passwort Reset
- Enter your username and date of birth. The user name is the one you use to log in to the mail system, WueStudy or WueCmpus, for examle.
- You will automatically receive an e-mail with a PIN to your private e-mail address.
- Open the e-mail and click on the link in the e-mail to set a new password.
- The PIN is valid for 60 minutes.
- If you do not reset the password within 60 minutes, you must request a new PIN via Passwort Reset.
- You can only request a new PIN once within 60 minutes.
Alternatives to the password reset - e.g. if you have not entered a private mail address or have entered an invalid one - can be found under Password JMU-Account .
If you have any questions, please contact IT-Support of Rechenzentrum.