The administrator of a function account can set the password of his function account via the user portal after authenticating with his personal JMU account.
- Visit User-Portal
- Log in as administrator of the function account with your personal user name and password.
- Change to "My Function Accounts" (under "User Information").
- Select the desired function account and click on "View".
- Click (top right) on "Change password".
- Enter the new password and confirm it in the second field.
- Click on the "Send" button to save the change.
Please note Regeln für ein gültiges Passwort.