Together with the Hotline, our Helpdesk is the main point of contact for all IT-related problems and questions. We will try to be of assistance whenever possible. Contacting the Helpdesk could be useful in any of the following situations:
- To create an account and become a user of IT Services. Further details are available via the relevant webpage.
- For specific questions regarding use of our computer pools.
- Problems when trying to log in to the Novell network (e.g. forgotten password ).
- Problems with printer coupons.
- Problems when trying to create large and/or color printouts on the Center for IT Services' printers and plotters. Please make an appointment for printing posters. (This service is not available for student users!) Please make an appointment as early as possible!
- For information about and registration for Training Courses. Please see the relevant webpage.
- Problems with WLAN-Access.
- Problems with external access.
- Questions about configuring E-Mail-Programs.
Please consider that we can only solve specific problems, answer only specific questions. When only told "My computer doesn't work!", we might not be able to help. Individual training about how to use a specific piece of software is not possible, either; after all, there are Training Courses.
How to Reach the Helpdesk?
|map - there are signs to this room).|
Of course we are reachable by phone: call the Hotline at 0931/31-85050 .
Via E-Mail: email@example.com
|Mon - Thu||9 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.|
|Fri||9 a.m. to 1 p.m.|