IT Courses in English16.11.2017
The Information Technology Centre is now offering IT Courses completely and partially in English. The first course we are offering is 'Spreadsheets with Microsoft Excel'.
Everyone of us deals with structured data in some way or the other, we may handle daily expenses, expenditure reports, timetables, experimental data, etc. on a daily basis. Excel is a tool that helps to record, analyse and store this data and is especially useful for analysing numerical data.
This is a beginners course to Microsoft Excel using Microsoft Excel 2016 running in a Windows 10 environment. In this course, you will learn the following:
- Basic concepts of spreadsheets
- Customizing the excel environment
- Data input and formatting
- Data Validation, Filters and Grouping
- Formulas and Functions
- If time permits: Logical functions: IF, AND, OR
- Introduction to Charts and conditional formatting
- Budget calculation
- If time permits: Pivot Tables
The first course is on 22.02.2018 and 23.02.2018 from 14:00 (2pm) to 17:00 (5pm) o'clock. If you are interested in this course, you can book it via the IT-Course Shop.